《A pocket full of kisses》母爱如光

  听º~

  

  绘本故事睡前磨耳朵

  A pocket full of kisses

  母爱如光

  适合年龄:3-8岁

  作者:Audrey Penn

  《A pocket full of kisses母爱如光》小浣熊Chester嫌妈妈生的小弟弟Ronny玩他的玩具,荡他的秋千,看他的书,他希望Ronny回到妈妈的肚子里。而且他看到妈妈同样把母爱的吻给Ronny的时候,非常的伤心。妈妈跟他说,母爱呀就像天上的阳光,是永远不会耗竭的......

  ○

  和孩子一起

  亲历其境听故事

  向上滑动阅读⇧

  01

  Chester Raccoon sat in the hollow of a tree stump and pouted.

  浣熊切斯特坐在树干上的洞中噘着嘴。

  "Please,can we give him back?"he asked his mother.

  “拜托,我们能把他送走么?”他问他的妈妈。

  "I will be really,really good if we can give him back."

  “我会非常非常听话如果我们可以把他送走。”

  02

  Mrs Racoon smiled tenderly.

  浣熊妈妈温柔地着。

  "You're already really,really good.Chester.

  “你已经非常非常乖了,切斯特。

  But I'm afraid no matter how good you are,we can't give him back.

  但是我恐怕不管你多么多么听话,我们都不能把他送走。

  Besides,I thought you liked having a little brother."

  而且我想你会喜欢有一个小弟弟。”

  "I did like it,at first."admitted Chester.

  “我确实喜欢他,最开始。”切斯特承认道。

  "But now he plays with my toys,and swings on my swings,and reads my books.

  “但是现在他玩我的玩具,荡我的秋千,读我的书。

  Then he pulls my tail and talks to my friends and follows me everywhere I go."

  还有他扯我的尾巴,跟我的朋友说话,不管我去哪都跟着我。”

  03

  Mrs Raccon lefted Chester onto her tap and smoothed out his worried,furry forehead.

  妈妈抱着切斯特坐在自己腿上,舒展他担忧的毛茸茸的额头。

  "That's what little brother do,"she explained in a very motherly tone.

  “小弟弟们都会那么做。”妈妈用非常慈祥的语气解释说。

  "It's no different than sharing the wood,or sharing the stream,or sharing the food we find.Roony want to be just like you."

  “这跟我们分享我们发现的木材、溪水、食物没有什么区别。罗尼希望像你一样。”

  04

  Mrs.Raccon placed Chester on the ground and smiled at him with the soft,loving eyes he knew so well.

  妈妈把切斯特放在地上,用切斯特熟悉的温柔的充满爱意的眼神对他微笑。

  "I think someone needs a Kissing Hand,"she took Chester's hand in her own and spread open his tiny fingers into a fan.

  “我想可能有人需要一个魔法亲亲”她用一种温暖的吸引人的声音说。

  Learning over,she kissed him right in the middle of his palm.

  妈妈拉过切斯特的左手,把他小小的手指展开成扇形。

  Chester felt the warmth of that kiss rush from his hand,up his arm,and into his heart.

  身体前倾,她亲吻在了切斯特的手掌中心。

  And when he pressed his hand to his cheek,he could hear his mother's words in his head.

  切斯特感觉到妈妈的亲吻从手掌上升经过手臂进入到了心里。当他把手放在脸颊旁时,他可以在心中听到妈妈说。

  "Mommy loves you,"they said."Mommy loves you."

  “妈妈爱你,妈妈爱你。”

  05

  Chester grinned so wide,the tips of his silky black mask crinkled upward.

  切斯特笑的那么开心,他的毛茸茸的黑色额头向上翘起。

  Even his cheeks flushed to a primrose pink.

  连他的脸颊也像花一样红。

  He was the happiest racoon in the forest.

  他是森林里最开心的浣熊。

  06

  Then,in the blink of a moment,all the joy went out of the little raccoon.

  然而,一眨眼的时间过后,所有的快乐都消失了。

  His pink cheeks paled,and a stream of tiny,hot tears fell like spring rain down his sad little face.

  他粉红色的脸颊苍白了,一连串小小的、滚烫的眼泪像雨水一样流过他的脸颊。

  Even his silky black mask drooped as he watched his mother reach down,take Roony's hand in her own,open his tiny fingers into a fan,and kiss his brother right in the middle of his palm.

  连他滑滑的黑色的额头也下垂了,当他看到妈妈向下移动,妈妈拉过罗尼的左手,把他小小的手指展开成扇形。身体前倾,她亲吻在了他的手掌中心。

  "That was my Kissing Hand."Chester gasped in the saddest voice his mother had ever heard.

  “那是我的魔法亲亲,”切斯特抽泣着,用妈妈听过的最悲伤的语气说。

  "Why did you give Roonny my kissing Hand?Don't you love me anymore?"

  “为什么把我的魔法亲亲给罗尼,你不再爱我了么?”

  07

  "Oh,Chester,"cried Mrs.Raccoon."Of course I love you."

  “哦,切斯特!”妈妈说。“当然不,我爱你!”

  "Then how come you gave the baby my Kissing Hand?"asked Chester.

  “那你为什么把我的魔法亲亲给弟弟?”切斯特问。

  08

  Mrs.Racoon gathered Chester up in his arms and gave him a great,big,comforting hug.

  妈妈搂过切斯特我,给了他一个大大的温暖的怀抱。

  "I would never give Roonny your Kissing Hand,"she assured him gently.

  “我永远也不会给罗尼你的魔法亲亲,”她温柔地向他保证。

  "That was his kissing Hand.Now you each have one of your own."

  “那是他的魔法亲亲,现在你们每个人都有一个。”

  09

  Chester wiped away his tears and settled in his mother's lap.

  切斯特擦掉眼泪坐在妈妈的怀抱中。

  "If you give both of us Kissing Hands,won't you run out?"

  “如果你给我们两个人魔法亲亲,你不会用完么?”

  Mrs.Raccoon laughed."Would you like to hear a story?"She asked Chester.

  妈妈笑着说:“你想听一个故事么?”

  "About kissses?"

  “关于亲亲?”

  "About Stars,"said Mrs.Raccoon.

  “关于星星。”妈妈说。

  10

  "Every night,just before the sun goes down,it reaches out with its rays and touches every start in the universe.

  每天晚上,在太阳落山之前,他散发自己的光芒到达宇宙中每一颗星星。

  One by one,the stars light up and shine down upon us.

  一个接着一个,这些星星亮了起来照耀着我们。

  Even on nights we can't see the stars,they are up there sparkling away.

  即使在我们看不到星星的晚上,它们也在上空闪闪发光。

  No matter how many stars fill the sky,the sun will never run out of light,and its rays will never stop reaching out to them"

  不管天空中有多少星星,太阳都不会用尽自己的光芒,他的光芒会永远不停地去照亮那些星星。”

  "That's the way it is with Kissing Hands.When somebody loves you,their kisses are like the sun's rays-aways there and always shining.

  “这就像魔法亲亲一样,当一个人爱你的时候,他的亲亲就像太阳的光芒一样,一直在那里并且一直闪亮。

  No matter how many Kissing Hands I give you and Roonny,I will never,ever run out."

  不管我给你和罗尼多少魔法亲亲,我都永远,永远不会用完。”

  11

  "But you are right about one thing,"Mrs.Raccoon told Chester.

  “但是有一件事情你是对的。”妈妈告诉切斯特。

  Roonny's big brother widered his eyes and looked surprised.

  切斯特睁大了他的眼睛,惊讶地问:

  "What's that?"he asked his mother.

  “是什么呢?”

  "You're the big brother,and that deserves something extra special."

  “你是大哥哥,应该得到一些特殊的东西。”

  12

  Mrs.Raccoon put Roony on a swing,then took Chester's right hand in hers and spread open his tiny fingers into a fan.

  妈妈把罗尼放在秋千上,然后拉过切斯特的右手,把他小小的手指展开成扇形。

  Learning over,she kissed him right in the middle of his palm.

  身体前倾,她亲吻在了切斯特的手掌中心。

  "That kiss is for your pocket,"she told him.

  "把这个亲亲放在你的包包里,"妈妈告诉他。

  "Take good care of it,and keep it as a spare.You never know when a big brother might need a little extra care."

  “把它当做备用保管好它。有时候大哥哥可能需要额外的关爱。”

  13

  Chester huged his mother and romped away."I love you,too."he seems to say.

  切斯特拥抱了他的妈妈,然后蹦蹦跳跳地离开了。“我也爱你。”他好像说。

  

  

推荐阅读:

经典童话故事《牧童与狼》(一)

寓言故事中的阅读之旅

英文童话:Hansel and Gretel

    版权声明

    本文仅代表作者观点,不代表网站立场。

    扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文